1. Reduce Costs – The number one reason why companies outsource training is to save money. Our experience shows that organisations can save up to 30%.
2. Speed to Market – Planning on bringing a new product to market? Your success may be dependent on getting resellers trained on how to sell or service your product. With training outsourcing you can quickly get your product into your customers’ hands, without scaling up internal resources.
3. Geographic Reach – When Cisco needed to train local employees in China, they simply outsourced training to The Learning Factor. We have resources in China who already understand the Chinese culture. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
4. Access to Talent – The most strategic way to source the best training talent at the best possible price is to outsource. Instantly you have a pool of trainers and facilitators, who are industry experts in their field. This commercial experience brings training to life.
5. Improve Scalability of Resources – Running an internal training department takes a number of people with different skills and talents. Internal staff are a fixed resource. But training is a variable activity. When you work with a training outsource company, you are able to scale up or scale down the number of resources you need– just when you need them most!