1. Reduce Costs – The number one reason why companies outsource training is to save money. Our experience shows that organisations can save up to 30%.
2. Speed to Market – Planning on bringing a new product to market? Your success may be dependent on getting resellers trained on how to sell or service your product. With training outsourcing you can quickly get your product into your customers’ hands, without scaling up internal resources.
3. Geographic Reach – When Cisco needed to train local employees in China, they simply outsourced training to The Learning Factor. We have resources in China who already understand the Chinese culture. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
4. Access to Talent – The most strategic way to source the best training talent at the best possible price is to outsource. Instantly you have a pool of trainers and facilitators, who are industry experts in their field. This commercial experience brings training to life.
5. Improve Scalability of Resources – Running an internal training department takes a number of people with different skills and talents. Internal staff are a fixed resource. But training is a variable activity. When you work with a training outsource company, you are able to scale up or scale down the number of resources you need– just when you need them most!
Reorganizations often fail. New BCG research has uncovered six critical success factors that can dramatically flip a company’s odds of reorganization success.
With all the uncertainty that business leaders face today, the one thing they can count on is organizational change. Reorganization has become a fact of business life, an undertaking now as commonplace as launching a line extension was 20 years ago. Heightened volatility, shifting economic realities, and more rapidly evolving competition are forcing companies to adapt and restructure—and to do so more frequently, more fundamentally, and faster than ever before. In fact, in a recent BCG study of executives worldwide (leaders at organizations with more than 1,000 employees), almost 90 percent of those surveyed said they had recently carried out a reorganization. Roughly half were large-scale enterprise-wide reorganizations—efforts designed to fuel global expansion, unleash innovation, capitalize on a market trend, slash costs, digest a merger or an acquisition, or respond to a major social or economic shift. Some reorganizations were implemented during a crisis (amid plummeting profits, for example), others during periods of strength and stability.
See on www.bcgperspectives.com
We have just won another global award for quality, innovation, proven approach to BPO and global reach. Congratulations team!
As part of Training Industry Inc’s commitment to continuously monitor the training marketplace for the best providers and services we announce the first annual Training Outsourcing Companies Watch List. This Watch List recognizes 12 companies from all over the globe that provide outsourced learning services.
Selection to the Watch List is based on the following criteria:
- Innovative Service Offerings
- Ability to provide services on a global basis
- Unique and proven approach to Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Solutions
- Quality of the applicants’ client list
Each company who participates undergoes extensive research, including thorough analysis of their capabilities, experience, and expertise. The end result is a list that acknowledges companies poised to capture share in the training outsourcing marketplace.